A complaint can be made by any member of the public about the policies, decisions, processes, or actions of an agency or its staff. The complaint must fall within the jurisdiction of the Ombudsman or Commissioners to investigate.

You should first contact the relevant agency you wish to complain about before you make a complaint to the Education and Care Services Ombudsman, National Education and Care Services Freedom of Information Commissioner or the National Education and Care Services Privacy Commissioner.

Please select the type of complaint you wish to make:

The NECSOPIC office is continuing to operate during the COVID-19 crisis.

Please contact us by email (preferable) at or by phone on (03) 9654 1077 and leave a message and we will return your call.